5 Tips for Sustainable Blog Content
At some point you are blank on ideas for your next blog. Well, for small and large businesses that can be difficult. Here are 5 sustainable blog content ideas for your site.
- checkout Meetup.com and find interesting topics being presented in your geographic area,
- start a personal newsfeed site such as Feedly where you can read current stories from trade publications, your competitors, partners, and vendors,
- join a local industry association that presents great content and this can be an opportunity to network regularly,
- find customers, partners and employees who are already bloggers and ask them to share content on your site,
- repurpose the blogs you have by adding video, pictures, graphs, and a great time to update dated blog material.
The first 3 ideas are probably new ideas and will serve you well. Regular networking can be a fantastic source of information. The fourth idea of finding customers, partners and employees is not a new idea. The key is to find those who already blog as they have material that can easily be repurposed and they are accustomed to writing content. You can choose folks who you like their content and writing style. The fifth idea will help you freshen your blog and help with the SEO of your website. Try one of these with your next blog.