Marketing Evolves With Success Skills
Professions change over time. Marketing is no exception. Marketing has evolved with new skills in job titles, duties, responsibilities, and software.
A few examples include:
- Kapost will help you manage your content such as white papers, blog posts, and video. Kapost provides a marketing workflow. The tool has analytics to monitor social shares.
- Marketing Intelligence Manager used to be marketing analyst or research analyst.
- Sales enablement is the new word on resumes and job descriptions. What happend to sales funnel and sales pipeline?
- Nurturing campaigns have taken the place of growth-focused campaigns.
- Marketing responsibilities include digital media content, webpages, blog posts, video and social media.
Training and continuing education are crucial for the marketer.